ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Institute for the Development of Education (IDE)
Trg Nikole Zrinskog 9
T: +385 1 4817195, +385 1 4555151
Links to other sites
If you have connected to our site via a third-party, we cannot be responsible for privacy policies and practices on other web sites and services, and we encourage you to separately review their rules and privacy policies.
Persons who are not of age
We care for the protection of privacy of individuals who are not of age. If you are not of age, please ask your parent/guardian for permission before you share your personal information through these web sites.
Protection of privacy
IDE considers privacy and confidentiality of personal data important and respects the privacy of visitors of these web sites at all times.
- THE DATA YOU SHARE WITH US
a.) THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT THROUGH THE APPLICATION FORMS FOR THE COLLECTION OF DATA
- Newsletter application form (e-newsletter): e-mail address, first name, last name, gender, date of birth
- Associated membership application form: name, surname, e-mail address, address, OIB, phone/cell phone number, date of birth, sex
- Application form for free group informing and workshops: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone/mobile phone number
- Application form for specialized advising sessions: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone/cell phone number
b.) INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In addition to the above-mentioned statistical information, these web sites do not collect visitor information, except for the information that the visitors willingly and on their own initiative reveal during communication with the IDE. All personal information that visitors reveal during communication remain strictly confidential and their processing is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- HOW IS YOUR DATA BEING USED
The e-mail addresses you have given us are used exclusively for sending newsletters that are usually sent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on your choice on the application form.
Your e-mail addresses are kept in a database that is also found on the newsletter generating services. IDE has taken all necessary security measures to ensure the use of your data solely for the purposes for which it has been granted.
The information you provide to us by filling out the application form is used to respond to your inquiry. Anonymous data can be used for statistical purposes on inquiries or consultations of journalists and citizens for their own needs and for promotional purposes.
Collecting information through cookies serves to optimize your user experience and track general page views statistics and traffic analysis through Google Analytics.
IDE occasionally conducts surveys of the effects of its activities. These surveys are conducted electronically or in writing. Individual purposes and ways of using data are part of the data collection form. Please send inquiries related to specific surveys to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data is stored as long as the need for their use is in line with the purpose for which it was given. If you share your e-mail address with us for newsletter purposes, it is stored as long as the IDE offers a newsletter service, except in the case of cancellation of the subscription – in that case your e-mail address is removed from the database. For other data we collect, your data is stored as long as it is justified by the purpose of the collection or there is a legal deadline for retention of the data. At any time, you have the right to request deletion or modification of your data in the database.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Your data in a protected database stored on the IDE and Mailchimp servers can be accessed solely by persons authorized to access the IDE data, for purposes for which there is a legal basis for use, or for the purposes that you have willingly and on your own initiative revealed in communication with the IDE. The aforementioned persons, apart from the contractual obligations, are also bound by the Rules of Procedure, the Confidentiality Agreement, and the Rulebook on Personal Data Protection that have been aligned with the GDPR.
DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES:
IDE uses network services to manage newsletters and traffic analysis on the site. The relationship between the IRO and all third parties with which your data is shared is regulated by special agreements that are aligned with the GDPR, and which warrant that personal data (email address, anonymous statistics on traffic on the web pages, etc.) are exclusively used for purposes that you have willingly and on your own initiative revealed in communication with the IDE. In case any form of external services that includes access to your personal information is used, access is regulated by a contractual relationship aligned with the GDPR.
DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES OUTSIDE OF THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION:
- YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access data – you can request a confirmation of whether your personal data is currently being processed and request access to that data.
- Correction – you have the right to request correction of incorrect personal data (for example, you may request that we update your e-mail address).
- Deletion – you have the right to request deletion of data from the database.
- Transferability – you can request transfer of your data to another database and the delivery of your personal data in a machine-readable format.
- Complaint – you can file a complaint and request a restriction or termination of processing of your personal data.
- Usage restrictions – you can request that we stop processing your personal data at any time
- Oppose automated profiling.
- WHO TO CONTACT IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS?
To delete, modify, restrict the use of personal data as well as any other inquiries or claims related to rights arising from the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.
Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency is responsible for investigating and resolving complaints about the violation of personal data in the Republic of Croatia. Find out more about how to file a complaint on their web pages.