30 Sep PLAR-U-PAGs
Peer Learning Activities and Resources to Underpin the Principles and Guidelines for Social Dimension across the European Higher Education Area (PLAR-U-PAGs)
THEMATIC FIELD OF THE PROJECT:
Social dimension of higher education
SOURCE OF FUNDING:
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), Erasmus+ KA3; Government of the Republic of Croatia, Office for Cooperation with NGOs
Flemish Ministry of Education and Training (MINEDU-FC) // Support Centre Inclusive Higher Education (SIHO) // Institute for the Development of Education (IDE) // Ministry of Education, Science and Research of Croatia (MINEDU-CR) // European Students’ Union (ESU) // Howard Davies – Expert European University Association // Quality Assurance Unit of the Flemish Higher Education Council (VLUHR QA) //
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The general objective of this project is to support national public authorities and higher education institutions across EHEA in the implementation of the Annex II (Principles and Guidelines to Strengthen the Social Dimension of Higher Education in EHEA) to 2020 Rome Communiqué and to support the activities of the Bologna Follow-Up Group Working Group for Social Dimension 2021-2024.
The project aims at developing a system of monitoring the implementation of Annex II (Principles and Guidelines to Strengthen the Social Dimension of Higher Education in EHEA) to 2020 Rome Communiqué. It aims to enable measuring the impact of the broadened definition of the social dimension in Principles and Guidelines (PAGs) on the work of different higher education institutions and defining indicators and benchmarks for the principles included in the PAGs.
- Organisation of four transnational peer support/learning activities connected with topics of the PAGs to strentghen mutual learning on the PAGs and to deepen the exchange of good practices and challenges between higher education authorities and institutions in different implementation stages across 15 countries.
- to develop and test a PAGs toolkit that includes information on the PAGs and innovative and feasible policy tools at the university and European level allowing higher education authorities and institutions for supporting, monitoring and assessing the implementing the PAGs at national and institutional level.
- to develop a central scholarship web portal that is intended to serve as a central counselling and informative tool on student financial aid at EHEA level.
MAIN RESULTS OF THE PROJECT:
- A PAGs toolkit that includes information on the PAGs and innovative and feasible policy tools allowing higher education authorities and institutions to implement each of the principles at national and institutional level.
- A comprehensive framework and guideline on how to implement a sustainable national and institutional strategy to enhance student mental health in higher education, including recommendations for national authorities and higher education institutions to install integrated mental health policies in higher education at the macro, meso and micro level.
- A central scholarship web portal that is intended to serve as a central counselling and informative tool on student financial aid at EHEA level.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor the EACEA can be held responsible for them.
Project is co-financed by the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs. The views expressed on this web site are the sole responsibility of the Institute for the Development of Education and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.