28 Jun InclusiPHE
InclusiPHE – Inclusive Engagement of Non-Traditional Students in Professional Higher Education
THEMATIC FIELD OF THE PROJECT:
Inclusive engagement of non-traditional student
SOURCE OF FUNDING:
European Commission, ERASMUS+ Program of the European Union, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships
Mondragon University (MU) // Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) // European Students Union (ESU) // European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE) // Institute for the Development of Education (IDE) // Knowledge Innovation Centre (KIC) // Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST) // University College Leuven-Limburg (UCLL)
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
To improve policies, mechanisms and practices at PHE institutions for inclusive engagement of non-traditional students.
The InclusiPHE project has as main objective to contribute to a more inclusive environment at Professional Higher Education Institutions, by creating interventions aimed at increasing non-traditional students’ engagement in the life of their academic institution.
- Increase understanding of existing practises of inclusive students’ engagement at PHE institutions
- Identify good practices and innovative ways of a more inclusive student engagement of PHE specific target groups
- Promote increased participation of non-traditional and underrepresented groups within PHE institutional formal and informal systems of students’ engagement
- Develop strategies and tools PHE institutions and students’ organisations can apply to support the development of an inclusive students’ engagement culture within their institutions and organisations
MAIN RESULTS OF THE PROJECT:
The project aims to improve policies, mechanisms and practices for inclusive engagement of all students regardless of their background and circumstances – to engage students in all aspects of their teaching & learning journey, quality assurance & institutional decision making, within the life of the institution and student life in the wider sense and also enabling them to fully embrace the democratic values of HE in their interactions with wider society.
- Stronger Together: Towards inclusive student engagement of non-traditional students in Professional Higher Education (Needs assessment for students’ engagement of non-traditional students in PHE)