20 Feb MOBIL: Enhancing Mobility of the Croatian Academic Community
Enhancing Mobility of the Croatian Academic Community
06/2007 – 06/2008
SOURCE OF FUNDING
TEMPUS SCM Programme
Technische Universität Dresden / Agency for Science and Higher Education / Institute for Social Research in Zagreb / J. J. Strossmayer University in Osijek / Ministry of Science and Education / University of Dubrovnik / University of Rijeka / Zagreb School of Economics and Management / Institute for the Development of Education
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
The project is focused on research on knowledge and implementation of the Erasmus programme in Croatia as well as creating an action plan and platform for Croatia’s entry in the programme.
The main project objective is to ensure Croatia’s entry in the Erasmus programme and to enable quality preparation of all relevant stakeholders of the Erasmus programme in line with real needs and recommendations by experts from Croatia and EU.
The specific project objective is to enhance the mobility of the Croatian academic community within Europe. This objective will be achieved by creating a platform for Croatia’s entry into the Community programme for academic mobility, ERASMUS (within the framework of the ILLP).
MAIN RESULTS OF THE PROJECT:
- Acquired knowledge of Croatian ERASMUS stakeholders on ERASMUS and its implementation
- Assessment of current Croatian capacity for ERASMUS implementation
- Defined action plan on Croatia’s entry into ERASMUS
- Platform and reference tool for Croatian ERASMUS stakeholders on Croatia’s entry into ERASMUS
- Transparency of entry process into ERASMUS and public visibility of ERASMUS